Sunday, May 6, 2007

Mexican Birthday Party!!!!




Oh my~ Celia got her Mexican groove on last night...."Margarita please....margarita please.....margarita please..." hah hahahhah she had a great time! I had to keep her out of grandma's double shower head bathroom, she kept trying to drag me in there! Hello? I'm the bartender....I'm a busy girl...don't have time to go the shower now !!! Hahahahhaha
I don't have time tonight to get all the pictures up..I promise this week....Crazy thunderstorm rolling through today....Celia grabbed her bitch bag and ran out with Molly to get home to beat it...she got there okay...
Something happened to my sunglasses last night at the party....my Oakley wire framed (read $$$$) glasses are gone......uggghhh I'm trying to save my money for my vacation and I'm gonna end up having to buy new sunglasses that friggin sucks....I do take care of my eyes and sunglasses are a necessity here, besides it keeps me from getting really bad crows feet around my eyes at 40! LOL
I'm going to be working Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun this week...another drag ass week.
Celia and I came back from getting the newspaper this morning....such a simple life...walking in the house I tell her...I wish it was September or October and she says why? Hurricane season?...I say no..I would be getting ready to watch the Buccaneers game on a Sunday. I love football..
To end this....what if....your best friend from high school (not now) told you that she was sleeping with her step-father....would that disturb you?

1 comment:

celxely said...

Bitch bag? Thought it was my weekend bag. What can I say, that is one great looking walk-in shower. It is missing the massaging streams, though. I'm all about the back massage!