Monday, May 14, 2007


Ahhh this is my life working in th ghetto!
I posted Celia's blog and have to say, she is quite ambitious! If I would have known she was replacing a light fixture, I would have 9-1-1 on speed dial..but she did it good for her! I would have love to seen her running from the wasp, arms flailing, picking up the dog and barricading herself in the bathroom. That's funny.
My bitches in Jersey sending me pictures of all their money they won on Saturday night, YOU better be saving that money...lucky bitches
Tracy answer me this, I bought a scratch off "texas hold em" lottery ticket. My two cards were 7 and 6 of hearts, I was playing against Queen spades and Queen clubs...community cards were 4 hearts, 5 spades, queen hearts, 4 diamonds and 3 diamonds...So had a straight right? The other cards only had three of a kind...doesn't a straight beat 3 of a kind? I take it to cash it in and the lady tells me it's not a winner? What should I do? This is why I don't play poker..too complicated.

1 comment:

Jerseygirlz2 said...

dealer had a full house -
3 queers oops queens and a pair of 4's beats a 3 of a kind......sorry you suck at poker....congrats to Celia on the lamp post...woo hoo