Thursday, March 15, 2007

So, I spent my entire day cleaning house. After this exhausting day, Catdog and I are relaxing drinking a beer.

My last day working (03/12/07) I encountered a woman who wanted to complain about her neighbor's "latin rap music" blaring next to her window.....at hmmmm 2:00 in the afternoon.....so I go to listen to her 63 year old, ugly, lonely, got nothing else to bitch about ass, other than her "latin rap music blaring neighbors"..... So I listen, I don't hear shit from the neighbors house and she wants me to "make them stop their latin rap music blaring"...I'm like it's a tuesday afternoon, I don't hear shit..WTF do you want me to do?

"Throw them in jail!!!" ah ha! I get it you pathetic, lonely, ugly, woman, who has nothing to do ...demand me to violate someone civil rights because you "feel violated" about "latin rap music"......anyway I left doing....umm...let me see......nothing...

But I do have to say this...YOU STUPID, LONELY, UGLY WOMAN, PICK A PLACE TO LIVE BASED ON YOUR WAY OF LIVING RATHER THAN CALLING THE COPS...I HATE YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOT,////THE PARANORIA IS REAL....you deserve every single bit of bullshit your neighbors give you, YOU HAG!!!

Whew.....I feel better....

I have to work all weekend, but I'm sure I will post something during that time.