Thursday, March 22, 2007

The assholes were out in force today!!!

On this date, in 1988....my grandfather died. Grandpa, you were the best. I still miss you, but glad you aren't around to see what a mess your wife became.



My dear friend TRACY changed her song on their myspace page. Thank you so much!!! Much better on the ears!


OMFG! Today started out like shit, I mean shit. I'm rolling down the highway about 5:15 a.m...(BEEEEEEEEEEEEP) "SHOOTING WITH INJURIES AT......" I flip the lights and siren on and get up to uhhhh around 95 mph, traffic isn't bad, it's early. I'm on a road where there are two lanes in both directions.....other cars are moving until I get behind TWO other COP cars (blocking both lanes), just tootling down the fucking road and won't fucking move out of my fucking way!!!! (That call went over all channels, they had to have heard it) WTF you fucking retards....IF YOU ARE NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO GO THAT CALL GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY YOU ASSWIPES.....I never would have thought another cop wouldn't get out of my fucking way.


I get there guy is boogered up pretty good, followed the rescue truck to the hospital. Get there, mister man has been shot many times and....in....the....penis....not a fan of those, but owwwiieeeee!!! Doctors are working on him and I hear one of the nurses, "Gonna put a catheter in now".....Me, exit the room, not gonna be around for that......go all the way to the other side of the ER and hear mister man screaming......sorry about your luck, but I'm thinking "It'll make you feel better" LOL


Get done with that and some bitch and mean she was a bitch calls about some car driving around her neighborhood acting "suspicious". I come across town and it took about 9 fucking minutes....I get there...I see the car...I try to pull it over and it takes off like a bat out of hell...can't chase the fucking thing....rules, rules, rules...anyway I get to her house and she starts screaming at me that she called over an hour ago and no one came. I call her on her bullshit and tell her that I found the car, but wouldn't pull over, while I was trying to pull the car over the cunt calls 9-1-1 demanding to see the POLICE....and explain to her why I wasn't there an hour ago...you bitch, I explained to you that I was trying to pull the car over and the reason I couldn't chase it...and she said...."oh so now I have to worry about my safety in my own home" you bitch this world isn't about you. I said you wanna see the exact time you called, come to my car, I fucking show you....she didn't want to see it.....asshole..she lightens up a little, not alot and say "Would you like a bottle of water?" No, Stick that bottle of water up your ass!


Okay now that I have outta the way, I'm trying to figure out a way to put a countdown clock on my blog. I'm counting down to Vegas baby!!!


Tracy and Cathy, the weather is beautiful this time of year, you should really think about moving here!!! Then I can move to Jersey during hurricane season.....can u guys switch jobs every six months????


I'm gonna kick the garbage man's ass....why do you feel it necessary to throw the lids 100 feet from the curb and then the cans just as far away in the opposite direction and blocking the driveway? Maybe it's not them, it might be the neighborhood busybodies, forcing me to take them in....


Ellen is coming to Universal Studios....she's okay, but that bitch she is with is HOT!!!


Going to work for $$$ tomorrow at a road construction....great news....they have port-a-potties for me to use....
Have you seen that new Subway commerical where the couple is in the drive thru of some other fast food restuarant and the woman orders "Thunder thighs and badonkeybutt"...makes me laugh

No comments: