Monday, April 30, 2007

Pussy Pictures!!!!



I really don't know where to start...Catdog is half the man he used to be....I call it a Catdog Extreme Makeover!!!!
Much thanks to Celia for spending so much time cutting the pussy!
I went shopping today, got some real margarita glasses!!! Went to Party City and got some cool stuff for the party this weekend...it's gonna be cool,,,
The second pinata arrived today...along with the stick to hit it with....weapons I like weapons...LOL...
Celia makes up shit when she comes and visits....she said I talk in my sleep...I say bullshit...I have never talked in my sleep....please don't spread rumors...(and don't talk to me in my sleep...it wakes me up) LOL
WHERE'S THE D--O-G!!!! WHERE'S THE D-O-G????
131 Days left...oh my....I can't wait to tear up Las VegAS!!!

2 comments:

JerseyGirlz said...

OMG who is that cat??!!?? catdog LOOKS PISSED!!!! Just wanted to let you know Tipper got beat up by Kitty the outside cat and broke a nail.......Peanut came to Tipper's rescue! Don't hurt yourselves with the weapons.......

celxely said...

That is one FINE looking pussy! Think I could make some extra dough! In that picture, it looks like he is wearing a face mask! The head does NOT match the body!