Thursday, April 12, 2007

The picture doesn't lie!!!

HAHAHAHA where do I start? Please note the day and time on my cell phone in the picture!! Love you girls!!!!

I got a call from my mom last night. Grandma is on hospice, she is not doing well, not eating, refusing medication and the such, so the end may be near. She is worried about all the other stuff going on, like the drama with her sister after everything happens. The sister, if you don't know is a loser with a capital L. My grandfather had a large collection of guns, antique guns when he died, they all went to her......she pawned them....FUCKING PAWNED antique guns....and never got them out of pawn or the value that they were worth. LOSER My mom said she is trying to add her two cents in about grandmas healthcare.....she hasn't given a rat's ass in 3 years now you wanna say something? My mom is pretty bent out of shape, I told her not to worry about it, cut her a check (just like the pawn shop), make her sign a contract (just like the pawn shop) that she ain't get shit after this check.

I have to work all weekend, still haven't got paid from that construction company that I worked for 3 weeks ago. Now that sucks! I'm gonna burn up some phones tomorrow.

Our luck would have it, the opening Sunday of NFL football is the day Tracy, Cathy and I are going to Vegas. Tampa plays Seattle at 4:15, my plane leaves at 7:30, I won't get to watch all of the game:(.....on the other hand, those New Jersey bitches and their skank Eagles have a 1:00 game and will get to see their whole game....what a crock....Go Bucs, Eagles suck!

I was going to do yardwork today, but said screw it...Over the weekend I will post a picture of my front yard and my weeds.....LOL, won't be doing any yardwork this weekend...LOL

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

TTFN

3 comments:

celxely said...

YOU'R A NERD!!! But I still love ya!

celxely said...

Thanks 4 dinner! It was very sweet of you to cook for me! Believe it or not girls, she had FOOD in the frige! ;o)

JerseyGirlz said...

Wow I cannot believe she had food in the fridge and knew what to do with it. Did she have to take the pots and pans out of the box before she used them....We are surprised that she cooked but want to know what was for dessert???!!! hee hee